Monday, July 28, 2014

Daily goals- Monday, July 28th, 2014

      Good morning, last night's rain storm made me sleep like a baby. I think I woke up around 3 AM when it was over. But I think it also helps to have hubby home in bed with me.
I got to harvest yellow squash out of the garden this week!! Mmmm I can't wait to eat it for breakfast. What do you like to add to your breakfast? 

My Yellow squash ready to pick
Today's Goals
  1. Work- today I work from 8AM until 2PM. I think I'm pretty sure it's a half-day. 
  2. Garden - I want to finish weeding the driveway beds if the weather lets me. 
  3. Garden - harvest my lemon and pepper. 
  4. Cooking - plan menu for the week and stick to it. 
  5. Cleaning - work on Monday's cleaning list. Have family help to make it go faster. House is pretty cleaned up so we can keep it this way! 
     What are you doing today? What are your goals for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment