Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Daily goals- Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Today I slept in a little bit now it's time to get the house back in order! 



Today's goals
Household- Clean the kitchen. I want to get it all picked up and mopped in the table set and everything ready for Hubby to be home till nice clean house!! 
Household- Clean the porch. The last huge storm we had knockdown everything around our porch and made a huge mess I just have not gotten a chance to clean it. Today I want to clean it and reorganize it. 
Homestead- finish up my chicken broth. I started homemade chicken broth last night I'm hoping to finish it up today and put it in the freezer so that it's ready for when I need it. Nothings better than free homemade chicken broth!!
Homestead- make Greek yogurt. With the new THM food plan that we are following I use a lot of yogurt. So we decided to save some money and make our own Greek yogurt. By making her own yogurt we'll save between $7-$10 a week. 
Gardening- weeding.  I have so much to weed today. Hoping it cools off later tonight and I can get out there and get some of it done! 

 What are you doing today? Are you getting into your garden? Be careful if your outside it suppose to be hot today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment