Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Daily Goals- Tuesday, July 8th, 2014

Life has been busy crazy here! We have an animal getting our chickens and bunnies. I am also finial starting to harvest stuff out of the garden!
This morning I worked on a lot of my goals. Raspberries are coming in all around me, therefore Skipper and I took a walk to harvest them this morning! I also took some time to plant and mulch my flower bed this morning. 

Raspberries that I harvested this morning! Mmmm
Today's Goals

  1. Work - I work from 8:15am until 6pm. Today will be a fun day, we have some fun things planned. 
  2. Weekly Goals - I haven't really been focusing on them therefore I don't feel like I'm getting a lot done. Today, I want to write my goals. 
  3. Weekly Menu - I'm so lose without writng a menu. Not just at home but at work too. Cooking for 2 families and not having it write down is not helping me. Time to start to write it down. 
  4. Workout- I want to do 5 minutes on the elliptical, and a 15 minute workout on top of that. 
  5. Gardening - work on my driveway garden bed. I have flowers to plant and mulch to put around it. Hopeful I can get it 1/2 way done today. 
What are you doing today? Any fun plan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment