- Rooting plants - I want to start to cut plants that won't seed and start to help them grow roots. I would like to do this to the lavender and rosemary.
- Blossom Blight - It has rained her so much that I need to keep a good eye on my plants. I have to really keep an eye on the squash so it doesn't get blossom blight.
- Plant seeds for fall harvest - in all the areas around the garden that haven't gotten plants growning in them I want to start to plant carrots, turips, Swiss chard, brussel sprouts.
- Plant the plants that are growning - I have flowers and veggies to get in to the ground. I want to work on that this week.
- Mulch - mulch around the garden fence. I planted plants in it but the wedding are coming back so fast. I really need to mulch it
What are you doing in the garden this week? What are your gardening goals?
Check here to see what I did last week in the garden.