|I write my goals down it's easier for me.|
This week I decide to start to write down my goals again. My life seem so busy, and one way to know what I getting done is to write it down!
- Garden Goals - I want to work on getting them done, Gardening - 7 weeks after last frost 2015 - weekly gardening goals ,this week.
- Reading - My goal is to scripture study for 10 minutes a day. I want to read, 4th of July by James Patterson.
- Cleaning - I want to focus on my cleaning cards. I need to get the house back in order.
- Work - I work Monday - Thursday this week.
- Workout - I want to workout 3x this week. It's time to get back in shape.
- Cooking- stick to the menu for the week. I'll post it for you tomorrow.
- Kids Kroner - make a lesson plan for our beach lesson this week.
- Community - make a care package for one of our friends over seas.
- Pets - make 2 chicken swings. These things will be so cool.
- Pets - buy hay and clean out chicken coop.
What are your goals for the week? Do you write them down like I do?