Monday, July 6, 2015

Organization - Weekly Goals ~ July 6th-13th, 2015

I write my goals down it's easier for me. 

     This week I decide to start to write down my goals again. My life seem so busy, and one way to know what I getting done is to write it down! 

Weekly goals 
  1. Garden Goals - I want to work on getting them done, Gardening - 7 weeks after last frost 2015 - weekly gardening goals ,this week. 
  2. Reading - My goal is to scripture study for 10 minutes a day. I want to read, 4th of July by James Patterson. 
  3. Cleaning - I want to focus on my cleaning cards. I need to get the house back in order. 
  4. Work - I work Monday - Thursday this week. 
  5. Workout - I want to workout 3x this week. It's time to get back in shape. 
  6. Cooking- stick to the menu for the week. I'll post it for you tomorrow. 
  7. Kids Kroner - make a lesson plan for our beach lesson this week. 
  8. Community - make a care package for one of our friends over seas. 
  9. Pets - make 2 chicken swings. These things will be so cool. 
  10. Pets - buy hay and clean out chicken coop. 
What are your goals for the week? Do you write them down like I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment