This week I
Hubby and I harvesting raspberries
- We also bought $10 worth of corn last Saturday and we worked on storing it. On Monday night we froze the corn for future use. You will see a post about this later on when I finish with all my ways of storing my corn.
- I also bought $20 each of blueberries and strawberries and cleaned and froze them for future us!!
- I also stored our raspberries that we picked this weekend by freezing them! You can check out my post Harvesting and Storage - Freezing Raspberries for my step to step instructions for how to freeze raspberries.
- I also weeded around my vegetable garden and planted flowers. It's ready to be mulched.
My weeded area!
|Baggie of freeze raspberries|
|Last Weeks Garden goals|
- Rooting plants - I want to start to cut plants that won't seed and start to help them grow roots. I would like to do this to the lavender and rosemary. - didn't get to
- Blossom Blight - It has rained her so much that I need to keep a good eye on my plants. I have to really keep an eye on the squash so it doesn't get blossom blight. - I didn't get to
- Plant seeds for fall harvest - in all the areas around the garden that haven't gotten plants growning in them I want to start to plant carrots, turips, Swiss chard, brussel sprouts. - I didn't get too
- Plant the plants that are growning - I have flowers and veggies to get in to the ground. I want to work on that this week. - started but didn't finish
- Mulch - mulch around the garden fence. I planted plants in it but the wedding are coming back so fast. I really need to mulch it - started but didn't get too
Check here to see what I did last week in the garden.