Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gardening - 8 Weeks After Last Frost 2015- Weekly Goals

My garden book with my notes

     By having a journal you can see what was going on in the garden the years before and that will help you prepare for your garden this week. As you can see last year around this week it was super hot and my plants were dying. This note will help me be prepared for hot weather and think about my plants in pots. Do you keep notes on what's going on in your garden? Does it help you with your garden? 

Weekly Gardening Goals
  1.  Plant Fall Seeds - I need to plant lettuce, spinach, beets, carrots, and turnips.
  2. Hornworms - I need to keep an eye out for Hornworms. 
  3. Cleaning veggie and fruit - I need to make some veggie and fruit cleaner. 
  4. Mulch - I need to mulch around the fence around the garden. 
  5. Harvest - harvest squash, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, raspberries, and beans. 


This week I also want to work on my gardening goals for 7 weeks before last frost. What are you doing in your gardens his week? 
Check here to see what I did last week in the garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment