Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good morning,

          Today is Saturday, and I have my daughter this weekend. On Saturdays when I have her, we let her cook dinner. She is a nine-year-old, who has loved to cook with me she's been one years old. So my plans for today is to take my daughter and my dog for an hour-long walk, to freezer cook (pumpkin pancakes, yogurt, and mini cream pies), then my daughter and I are going to make spinach artichoke tortellini with chicken for dinner. After that I went to steam back the living room, and mopped the kitchen. Throughout the day I also have to keep the wood stove going and do four loads of wash. What are your goals for the day? Let me know and we'll check back in later tonight and see what we got done! Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment