Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hump Day

            Happy Hump Day! We are half way through and still surviving. Yesterday was a busted for me, this cold hit me hard. I was in bed at 7pm. I have to make up for it. I am lucky that my daughter truly realized how sick I truly was and took my deal last night. That if she took my turn to do the dish last night, I would take her turn on Thursday. She was so cute. "Ok mommy I know you don't feel well you can go to bed.” It was nice and needed. Hubby helped her get ready for bed, so that I can recuperate. I am feeling a little better.

         What is going on with you for the day? My day does not stop even though I'm a little under the weather. The same stuff as yesterday plus, I have to work on my homework. I have 4 posts in my online class to make today, two for today and two for a day that I can't get to it. Mostly Saturday or Friday, we will see. I am getting my Associate Degree at University of Phoenix. It is hard working but I know I can do it. I have wonderful support.11 more weeks and I'm done with it. Then off to Drexel (hopeful). Who else is going to school? What are you taking?

           The rest of my day mostly the same as yesterday except I do not cook, we have leftovers. On Wednesday night my ex has my daughter for dinner, so it is just hubby and me. He ok with leftovers so we do not waste our food. What are your dinner plans?

I hope everyone has an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment