Friday, November 4, 2011

Is Friday really a day off ???

Today is November 4, 2011,
                Today was a very busy day! I took my daughter to school, went shopping, went to the bank, and freezer cooked. Today at Wal-Mart I got great deals! I got Halloween bags for my nieces and nephews for $.50 each, I got 10 lollipop and five glow-in-the-dark bracelets for $.50 each, I also got Halloween pretzels 40 in a box for $2.50. All the stuff I bought was 50% off, so I was very excited! After hitting the bank, I went Aldi's I bought rolls (for freezer cooking) they were $1. 39. I also bought two sticks of butter because they were $2.00 each, I also got bread it was only $.98.
                Today I also made egg muffins during a quick freezer cooking time, more of that on the next entry. I have also done to loads of wash and strained up my bedroom.
The rest of my day will consist of making dinner, movie night with my daughter, and geography homework. I would also like to get done three loads of wash and clean the living room. After that I will read (hopefully) read some of my new book, I Don't Know How She Does It.

No comments:

Post a Comment