Monday, November 10, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Monday, November 10, 2014

     Good Morning, the sun is up and so am I. It was hard to get out of bed. But one of my goals for the day is to workout as soon as I get up. Therefore I was up and moving. I got everyone feed already and the wash going. It has been a busy morning here.

Today's Goals
  1. Workout ~ I want to get on the elliptical for 5 minutes this morning.
  2. Work ~ I work today from 8am-6pm. It is me and little an this morning.
  3. Workout ~ yes you are seeing this 2 times. Today Starts my full (6 days a weeks) Slim in 6 workout program. It is going to be hard, but wedding is coming up fast!
  4. Wedding ~ Finish the 5 save-the-dates tonight. After doing the wedding count again, I saw I could invite a few more friends. I would have love to invite them before. But didn't know where we were money wise. We found out we could.
  5. Cooking ~ make weekly menu
      This is what I' hoping to get done today. Its going to be busy. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment