Thursday, November 6, 2014

Daily goals - Thursday, November 6, 2015

   
My rain and cold morning

     Good morning it's cold and rainy here how's the weather where you are? It has already been a long morning I had to be up and out of bed before 4:30 AM. Then will finish washing of last nights dinner dishes, I don't know pot of water on me. The to top that the dog stole one of hubby the socks, I had had run down the basement wet rain to go get new one. I hope this day gets better. 

Today's goals
  1. Work - I work from 615 until sometime in the afternoon around three or four. It'll be nice to get out early for getting up early to go to work was hard this morning. 
  2. Parent meeting -Today Hubby and I are going to my daughters school to listen about, why they're giving the kids iPads. They are also going to tell us how this whole thing is going to work. I personally feel like, it's a bad idea and we're going to try to see if we can get my daughter out of it she already owns an iPad. I'd rather her use hers then use the school and somehow her break it
  3. Couponing - I haven't been really focusing on coupon and because I've been focusing on my new diet. Our stockpile is starting to get low. So it's time to add some more stuff to it. Today I want to work on the store flyers and see what's on sale. 
  4. Work out - today I'm going to have to get my work out as soon as I put the little ones down. I think that's going to be the hardest thing. Reason being I used to waiting an hour after they go down and time for me to come down and get home I'm prep work done. 

My workout video yesterday 

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work-I work from 8 AM to 6 PM. - yesterday was a very nice day I thought liaise behind most the day but the kids were awesome! 
  2. Gardening - yesterday found out that the sun comes up around 630AM, because of daylight savings. Now I have a little bit of time to go jump in the garden and pull some of the stuff things to come out for the fall. I'm super excited! - I wanted to get into the garden so bad, but I didn't get to everything on the blog page just kept going down. Then I ran out of time. 
  3. Cooking- Today I'm going to make a freezer meal. Not quite sure which kind to make it but it is nice to have them in the freezer ready to go. - My boss decided she didn't want a freezer meal and we were pretty good, therefore we decided just not to do freezer meals this. 
  4. Taking little one up at her dads- My little one has cheer today, so I'm going to grab her at her father's house. Because her stepmom is they say it helps with me working to get her to and from her things. Sometimes it's a pain in the butt to get her, because until eight but I know it's what's best for her. And I always do it with a smile on my face because I know she loves cheer! - we picked my little one of her chair I'm going to hit the grocery store there's an awesome deal but I just didn't want to miss. 
  5. Workout - Today is a another workout day. I will be doing a video while The littles are taking a nap. This seems to be working great with my schedule of the day. - I got my workout in today great. 
Some days it seems like I can get goals done for the day and some days things just seem to get in the way. By writing the goals and keeping focus at least, I can feel like I accomplished something when the day is done.  Did you get all your goals done yesterday? Why do you write goals how does it help you throughout the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment