Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Daily Goals - Wednesday, November 5, 2014

     Well frustrated that this is the second time I'm going to be writing this blog. My site crashed and I lost last part for it was saved. Ugh, I hope this isn't a sign about how the days going to go. Oh well time to finish us up and get to housework.
   
My Mint plant
     Good morning hope you're having a better morning than I am. Today should be a nice day because the first half of the day is shopping and making a freezer meal for my boss. These days are nice because I feel like I have time to get the kids stuff back in order. 

Today's goals
  1. Work-I work from 8 AM to 6 PM.
  2. Gardening - yesterday found out that the sun comes up around 630AM, because of daylight savings. Now I have a little bit of time to go jump in the garden and pull some of the stuff things to come out for the fall. I'm super excited!
  3. Cooking- Today I'm going to make a freezer meal. Not quite sure which kind to make it but it is nice to have them in the freezer ready to go. 
  4. Taking little one up at her dads- My little one has cheer today, so I'm going to grab her at her father's house. Because her stepmom is they say it helps with me working to get her to and from her things. Sometimes it's a pain in the butt to get her, because until eight but I know it's what's best for her. And I always do it with a smile on my face because I know she loves cheer!
  5. Workout - Today is a another workout day. I will be doing a video while The littles are taking a nap. This seems to be working great with my schedule of the day. 
Chore Cards

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work -  I work from 8 AM until 6 PM. I'm not sure I might have all four kids say because of election day. We'll just have to see. ~ It was a very nice day having my daughter there maybe go a lot smoother. I ended up only having three kids during the day and four after school. 
  2. Cooking - I want to make the menu for the week. This week is going to be all home cooked cook meals. ~ I got my menu done. You can check it out at 
  3. Workout- Today is workout day. I have to remember to bring an extra set of cloths so I can trade them out. ~ I got my workout in. It felt  like 20 minutes a squat and then the rest stretching so I'm waiting for my legs to hurt today. Glad I got a 30 minute workout in. 
  4. Cleaning - stick to daily chore card today. I want to keep this house in order! ~ We stuck to the chore card best we could. Had to hit the grocery store on the way home, therefore we didn't get home until like 730PM. Then I had to make dinner, and we had to eat. But we got more than half of the card done so I'm happy. 
     How did you do on your goals for yesterday? I did very well and I'm glad that I got them done. I ended up adding an extra goal today to bring you back up to 5 goals a day. What are your goals today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment