Thursday, November 6, 2014

Work it off Thursday - Progress report

     I want to be honest this weekend was horrible for me. We didn't eat healthy, aka eating out once a day. I also ate a lot of candy and doughnuts over the weekend. We did a lot of active, deep cleaning the house, walking around the blocks, and paint our bedroom. I don't think it made up for what I ate. I might have gained weight or stayed the same.

One of my workout videos 
     Oh well, I'm not going to stress about it. It is a new day. Time to focus. How did you do last week?
     This week my goal is to workout 5 times this week. (The program I'm following is 6 day workout. I'm not there yet. Close but not there.) I will be using my videos.

 Here is my measurement for this week . . . . 
My weight is 149lbs - I start this week because of the horrible weekend of eating.
My belly button measurement - 35"
My true waist measurement - 31"
My arm measurement - 13"
My leg measurement - 20.5"

How did you do this week? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment