Monday, December 14, 2020

Daily Goals - December 14, 2020

 

Good morning, Happy Monday. Today is a busy day, and not much energy. We had a busy weekend, and not my recover time. They are calling for 12-15 inch snow on Thursday. Which mean I will most likely be off. I think I might just take that day as movie day. For now though we have projects to get done. We also need to get ready for the snow.

Happy Chickens, and Bunny for there new roof

Today’s Goals

1.      Work – I work from 6:30am-6pm today. I have 4 little ones today. We are learning about winter. This is perfect because we are having snow this week.

2.      Cleaning – Wash, I haven’t been keeping up on it. So there is a good amount that needs to be done.

3.      Decorate – I haven’t been in the Christmas mood. I don’t know why but I just haven’t feeling it. But it is time to decorate and get ready for it. My little ones get excited and then get me in the mood. During naptime, I will use Cass to hang out with the littles and I will go decorate a little.

4.       Homestead – I have 2 hay barrels of hay left. I will throw them in the chicken coop. It will help them stay warm and have seeds to eat and starch at.

5.      Cleaning – Our basement is such a mess. We started last winter to empty it out, and start to reorganize. We got a lot cleaned out and started to move the stuff, but we never got to finish. Spring came, and we had many other things we want to do. Cleaning the basement is a winter thing. We are downstairs, running the fire so it gives us time. Right now, there is so much around the fire place. We need to clean it out, so we can use this winter. Which will help with our heating bill.

Our oven covers!

Yesterday’s

1.      Work on shirt order- I need hubby’s help with this. I will have it all design and ready. Just hoping the printer works with us. – I didn’t get to this. The day was busy and I ran out of time.

2.      Gardening time – Work in the green house a little. I need to find time to work in there. It is hard because it is dark before and after dark. Weekend we are trying to do so much. I walked in, and then out.

3.      Kids Knorner -Business paperwork. Receipt day. I got this done 1st thing. It was nice to have it done.

4.      Side Hussle – I want to make $60 today. Either insta carting or door dash. But I like to be able to cover the grocery’s this week.  I got one order done. The orders that were big, hubby and I was in the middle of things. I did get one in while I was shopping for myself.

5.      Side Hussle – work on wood stove covers. We have 3 wood stove covers going right now. All in different stages. I would like to work on them and get them done. I am so happy that we got most of these started an moved on. We got a lot more done than we thought we would. We also got another order! Tonight I will work on it again. Right now, we are one stain, or apply poly and the let dry. This is the hard part.

Yesterday, we worked on getting the rabbit and chicken coop roof done. I’m so excited. It looks to much better it will keep them dry though out the storms that will come in though out winter and on. We also cut a few trees branches off the maple tree near the coop, the linden tree, and my pear tree. (Hubby was so excited. Because the branch we cut off the pear tree was always hitting him, when he mowed the lawn) Now I have happy chickens, and rabbit and hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment