Sunday, December 13, 2020

Daily Goals - Sunday, December 13, 2020

 

What a week. So much going on. My anxiety is high again, and I know I need to get it in check because hubby is now feeling it. Our governor has shut down gyms, entertainment place and indoor dining today. This makes my heart so sad for all these people. I stress me because my unemployment help is gone and I can’t get anymore help. That is stressful. I have started to instacart and door dash. To make grocery money so that we can still eat healthy. I am focusing on what I can control and going from there. That is all I can do. We also got 2 glass stove orders in. I am working on them too. I love spending time with hubby and working on projects with him. He is a great teacher and so knowledgeable. I’m so lucky to have him in our live. My college student was here this week. It honestly is hard getting use to her here. Not that she is an issue, but she not uses to the new routines we started. She is though loving Mario cart after dinner. This is so much fun.

Today’s Goals

1.       Work on shirt order- I need hubby’s help with this. I will have it all design and ready. Just hoping the printer works with us.

2.       Gardening time – Work in the green house a little. I need to find time to work in there. It is hard because it is dark before and after dark. Weekend we are trying to do so much.

3.       Kids Knorner -Business paperwork. Receipt day

4.       Side Hussle – I want to make $60 today. Either insta carting or door dash. But I like to be able to cover the grocery’s this week.

5.       Side Hussle – work on wood stove covers. We have 3 wood stove covers going right now. All in different stages. I would like to work on them and get them done.

Today is a busy day. We have a lot going on. But it is important stuff. Trying to make money to have the wood business going so hubby can do that. Work from home. That would be nice. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment