Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Daily Goals - December 1, 20202

 Happy Tuesday!

Chocolate Cherry muffins and Linden tea

                Started the day off with my workout. I’m trying to get use to eating 1st thing in the morning. This is hard for me. I normal run around all morning I mean it is just 11 am and I’m finally sitting to write my morning post (though I do eat with the kids at 8:30am). I have over 8,000 steps in already. But I’m back to Trim and Healthy Mama life style on eating. This is what makes sense to me and I enjoy eating and not counting my calorie (honestly don’t have time for that) and the fasting diet worries me. I’m not a time eater. I like to eat when I’m hungry. THM works for me. What works for you is great. Anyway before my rant. On the diet you are suppose to eat every 3hours and eat carbs before a workout. I don’t eat in the morning, sitting down and eating so out. I made 3 sets of on plan E (carb) muffins so I could eat while I’m feeding pet and getting workout stuff done. I’m still having trouble. Today I felt like I was forcing myself to eat. I don’t want to get up any earlier to eat 4:45am comes early enough, no muffin is making me get out of bed. I did eat it though, so I did start the day off right.  

Today’s Goals

·         Work – Today I work 6:30am-6pm. I have my babies today so it will be a fun day.

·         Clean Bedroom – I need to change out bed sheets, and get them washed. Pick up our room a little bit and then vacuumed after work.

·         Reading – Today is a reading day. I want to slow my body down tonight and read for 20 minutes. It is very important to keep my mind working out too.

·         Workout – On week 2 of my Country Heat, I love this workout so much. I also found out one of my old little parents is a beach body coach. I changed my info to her so she gets my scription bonus. (I know they get paid though selling stuff) That was a plus for her. Though I did tell her I don’t want to be sold to. I love beach body on Demand and that is Work- I work from 6:30am-6pm today. We are learning about the letter Gg this week.

·         Meeting tonight – We are meeting with people tonight about an air system. I’m super excited about.

Yesterday’s Goals

·         Workout – Last week because I was off a few days I didn’t get up and workout. Time to get back in it. I also started my new waist trainer today. Oh My Goodness. It is tight. Not can’t move tight, but you can tell my body is ready for this.  Workout is done. I really enjoy my workout. Hubby wasn’t a fan of the clapping at 5:15am so I have to be quieter. Was trainer made it until 3pm then I took it off. I am trying again today for a full day.

·         Dinner – Tonight is dinner with my parents at Red Lobster. Free meal, is a great idea. Dinner was good. We did get talked into one of the things now finding the money for it is the issue.

·         Set up my goals for the week. I didn’t set up my goals. Which always makes me feel bad. -I didn’t get to thins

·         Cyber Monday – Put in my 2 orders. One at Trim Healthy Mama and the other Herbal Zine. – I ordered way to much yesterday! I am happy with what I ordered, but next time I should do a little less or plan better.

·          

What are your goals for today? Let me know, you have a blog hook them up! Lets work together to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment