Monday, December 7, 2020

Daily Goals - December 7, 2020

 

Happy Monday! I can’t believe it is midday already. Where did the day go? I have 2 little ones today. We are learning about the letter Hh this week. I also started my checklist again on keeping up with the house. Hopeful it helps, but who knows. Keeping a perfectly clean house when I have myself, hubby and my daughter, then 2-6 littles here for 11-12 hours five days a week. Is not easy. I try but I’m not prefect. Today I will be working on clean up the kitchen. What are you doing today? Here are my goals 

Today’s Goals

1.       Work – I work from 6:30am- 6pm. We are learning about the letter Hh. I have so many fun things planned for this week.

2.       Workout – Get up work out and nightly yoga

3.       Crafting life – We have 2 glass stove cover that we need to make. I want get the vinyl parts done.

4.       Homestead – Build the new fodder shelve.

5.       Write weekly goals post.

Yesterday’s Goals

1.       Work – Send out Receipt. I got this done. Organize the account to make sure they are matching records. I did our quarterly budget plan. Have to love Dave Ramsey way of life. Though I did find out I spent more than I would have like this month.

2.       Crafting life – We have 2 glass stove cover that we need to make. I want get the vinyl parts done.  Didn’t get to print them, but I did design the one. That was a step in the right direction.

3.       Homestead – We need to find a way to get the trap to stay on wood pill. I didn’t get to it, but we did take down out tent gazebo.

4.       Grocery shopping – My Insta chart has run out. This is a little worry some, because I need something, I can order it when the littles are here. With the chance of closing down, I don’t want to spend stupid money. I did my 1st order. It was a little scary, but I got it done. That was exciting. I think it will help us make money and save some money. I enjoyed it and made okay money, while shopping for myself. It was like 2 birds one stone. I think I can do it 1st thing one the weekends when hubby sleeps in and it will should make us enough to cover our grocery bill.

5.       Cleaning – Clean out frig.- I got this done and hubby was amazing and took out the trash for me.

Today I’m going to work on finishing my goals from yesterday. Never just sitting still here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment