Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Daily Goals - December 16, 20202

 

Good morning, Happy Wednesday! 6:15am and 2 littles are already laying on the couch. This is going to be a long day. They are calling for 12-18 inches of snow. Parents went in early to hopeful be able to leave early. Hopeful it works that way. I am honestly expecting at least one child to be left late. But we could use a good snow day.

Today’s Goals

1.      Work – I work from 6:15-? I guess we will see. We are still learning about winter.

2.      Cleaning – work on cleaning the bedroom. I want to pick it up and finish the wash.

3.      Decorate – I still have to do this.

4.      Plant seeds – I want to plant seeds in the aqua tanks.

5.      Snow removal – We will be shoveling snow today.

Yesterday’s Goals

1.      Work – I work from 6:30am-5:30pm today. I have 2 little ones today and they are my young ones. We are learning about winter.  I think I might make some fake snow this afternoon and let them play with it. We had a great day! I love my little one time.

2.      Cleaning – Wash, I haven’t been keeping up on it. So there is a good amount that needs to be done. Still have to work on this goal, got some done yesterday but not all of it.  I got a load done. I just have been so slow on it.

3.      Decorate – I haven’t been in the Christmas mood. I don’t know why but I just haven’t feeling it. But it is time to decorate and get ready for it. My little ones get excited and then get me in the mood. During naptime, I will use Cass to hang out with the littles and I will go decorate a little. Nope

4.       Homestead – I have 2 hay barrels of hay left. I will throw them in the chicken coop. It will help them stay warm and have seeds to eat and starch at. They got the last of the hay and were excited for it. I love watching them scratch and be goofy in it. I can’t wait to get them new pull cages for the spring.

5.      Cleaning – Our basement is such a mess. We started last winter to empty it out, and start to reorganize. We got a lot cleaned out and started to move the stuff, but we never got to finish. Spring came, and we had many other things we want to do. Cleaning the basement is a winter thing. We are downstairs, running the fire so it gives us time. Right now, there is so much around the fire place. We need to clean it out, so we can use this winter. Which will help with our heating bill. I didn’t get there. I got in a stupid argument. Therefore put me in the mood to do nothing. Plus I wanted to crash early.

With hubby working from home again, it gives me a change to do more stuff. He watches the littles for ½ hour yesterday so I could work in the greenhouse and the kids aren’t left alone. (I never leave daycare kids alone.) I lay all the little ones down make sure they are sleep and then he brings his computer to the Livingroom and hands out with them. This is soooo helpful because I can’t always get stuff done if I can’t leave the site of them. Yesterday it gave me time to go in the green house and start to clean it, until I had and allergy attack. But I got one shelve clean and another one started. Mice are crazy and in there so that is my issue. Hopeful being in there daily will help keep them out. What do you have planned for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment