Sunday, December 6, 2020

Daily Goals - December 6, 20202

 Happy Sunday! I can’t believe how fast last week went. We have a lot going on before Christmas. I’m still not in the Christmas Mood. I don’t know why but as I get older I loss the Christmas spirit. I don’t know why. I don’t get excited for it. I know the kids do so I try to live through them.

Today’s Goals

1.       Work – Send out Receipt

2.       Crafting life – We have 2 glass stove cover that we need to make. I want get the vinyl parts done.

3.       Homestead – We need to find a way to get the trap to stay on wood pill.

4.       Grocery shopping – My Insta chart has run out. This is a little worry some, because I need something, I can order it when the littles are hear. With the chance of closing down, I don’t want to spend stupid money.

5.       Cleaning – Clean out frig.

Today will be a busy day, but it needs to be. I do want to end it by 7pm and relax. What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment