Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daily Goals - Monday, June 17th, 2014

      Good morning! So many things to do so little time. We found Mr. Frog, Tuesday in the boat. He was so little.  I love seeing new thing in the yard. It means the environment around is becoming healthier.
     This morning was busy but I got a lot done this morning! I put mommy and second batch of bunnies outside. Today is the day they will stay outside all the time! They did great! I also took the dog for a 30 minute walk and we walked farther than every today! After that I planted 4 more tomato plants in the garden and water all my plants! 
Hi Mr. Tree Frog
Daily Goals
  1. Work- I work from 8am-6pm. 
  2. Garden - Plant all my tomato today. I had to buy some tomato plant because the have rain kill most of my plants. 
  3. Workout - today's goals are monthly workout challenges, 5 minutes on the elliptical, walk skipper, then 15 minutes in the pool. 
  4. Kids Knorer - today we are going to work on numbers.
  5. Sleep - I want to be in bed by 10:30. If I want to get in shape, I need to be healthy part of that is sleeping 7-8 hours a day. 
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment