I can't believe we are already one week 6! This spring is flying by. I'm using last year as a help to were I should be this year. I have many transplants to get planted this week.
|My Garden with the pool up|
Weekly Gardening Goals
- Cucumbers - I need to train my cucumber to grow up the lattice.
- Tomatoes - plant the rest of my roman, plant my beef tomatoes in garden bed on and plant my cherry tomato in pots.
- Harvest - this week I'm harvesting peas, radish, lettuce, and mulberries
- Garden Pots- I'm need to repot fig trees, cheese tomatoes, mini bell peppers, lemon tree, and a mosquito plant cutting.
- Plant - Plant 3 Sister Garden, I'm transplanting my corn and pumpkin and black beans.
What are you doing in the garden this week?