Monday, June 2, 2014

Daily Goals - Monday, June 2nd, 2014

What a weekend!!! We were so busy, but we got a lot done. We put up the swing set, the pool, worked in the gardening, went to a concert, cleaned the house, and had the family over for a picinic! I love thoughs weekends! How was your weekend? 

The view from my deck!

Today's Goals
  1.  Church - I am running the coupon meeting this morning! So exciting!!
  2. Church- the sisters are coming over for dinner! I have to figure out what I'm making. 
  3. Gardening- I want to get the rest of the seeds around the garden bed pulled and plant around it. 
  4. Work on planting the corn, squash and black beans. 
  5. Do today's clean list. 

I have a lot I want to get done today. I has a wonderful weekend but it went so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment