Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wedding Wednesday - Flower Girl Gifts

     I'm so excited! My Flower Girl Gift came in!! We decide that we are doing a country classic theme. Therefore my Briadmaids are going to pearls as jewelry. The other reason is want them to do pearls is because hubby told me when we first started to date that "when we get married he would buy me a pearl and every year we are married." It was so sweet.

They are here!!!! 

     I was talking to hubby and we thought pearls on the little ones wouldn't looked right. They will be 9 and 6 at the time. I couldn't see them ever wearing them again. I want something they could wear after the wedding. 

The earrings 

    I found these! They are cute. My 12 year old would wear them. The come both necklace and earrings!! I'm so excited.
     I think the girls will look perfected in them! Plus it is a pearl so they will match my briadmaids but in a very cute kid way!  I found this at Light in the Box, they sometimes sponsor my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment