Thursday, June 19, 2014

Daily Goals - Thursday, June 19th, 2014

Good morning, I got up before the alarm that's a good thing. I got all the pets feed except the chicks. I decide o old off on the chick until after they are done being outside. I' going to lock up my other chicken again. This tie for a long time. They dug up my garden bed again! 


My Gerber Daisy

Today's Goals
  1. Pets ~ I need to lock up the chicks this morning. I'm so mad they dug up the garden again! I have lost my white pepper plant, and my special tomato plants. This is the 5th tie they dug up this bed.
  2. Work ~ I work from 8am-6pm.
  3. Mother /Daughter time ~ Tonight little one and I are going out to dinner and then hitting the book store. I can't wait!
  4. Research ~ I want to research more on the Tri and Healthy Mama, lifestyle change.
  5. Gardening ~ Plant my banana peppers.
What are you doing today?




No comments:

Post a Comment