Thursday, June 26, 2014

Daily Goals - Thursday, June 25, 2014

      Good morning, is Mike and vanilla rough because I overslept. I forgot to set my alarms last night. Oooppps! Luckily the dog is so used taking walks in the morning he woke me up.
     By not being up in time do you give me enough time to finish planning my rosebushes this morning. I guess I'll be doing that tonight. I did get two of them planning yesterday. 

They are waiting for me!
Today's Goals
  1. Work-  today I work from it 8:15 a.m. until 6:15 PM. 
  2. Gardening - plant the rest of my rosebushes. In between the rose brushes plants the wildflowers. 
  3. Gardening - plants my English daisies in the fire pit gardening box. Once the flowers in the box pop up it will look amazing!
  4. Reading - listen to the rest of Mathew in the bible. Also read 2-3 more chapter in THM Book. 

What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment