Monday, April 15, 2013

Daily goals- Monday, April 15, 2013


My Cat and our Peach Tree!

This morning I got up in a little wash, Fed the pets, prep dinners all before I had to leave for work.
Today's goals
1. Work from 8 AM until 6 PM
2. File personal taxes- See the last day to get this done
3. Cook dinner- I have read marinating in barbecue sauce I can't wait to eat them I think we'll do twice baked potatoes to go with them.
4. Plant- I would like to plant the rest of my onion bulbs tonight. Weather depending of course, I have about 20 to 30 more bulbs to plant.
5. Clean-Pick up living room so I can vacuum.
Hopefully the weather clears up Benerine goes away and I can get the kids outside for a little bit today this beautiful this afternoon! What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment