Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today's goals- Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I have to get to bed earlier than 1130! I am so dragging today it's unreal. Last night hubby and I stayed up and watched Brain Game and the Number Game. They are awesome shows on the Discovery Channel!
Today's goals
1. Work from 745 until 615
2. Make dinner-We are having angle hair with creamy sausage turkey for dinner
3. Look up and learn as much as I can okra. - I am planting it for the first time this year and I don't know much about.
4. Work on letter of the week Rr- We introduced it yesterday and today I want to color with the little ones
5. Dance- Cass has dance tonight

Today is going to be a long day I won't get home until 9 PM. Then a little alone time with hubby and right to bed! Hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment