Monday, April 1, 2013

Daily Goals- April 1st, 2012


My Garden this Morning!

Good Morning, how was your Easter? Mine was nice. Cass's and I watched a movie together and then hubby got home and we went to my parent's house for dinner. Family dinners with my family is a lot of fun we have a lots of jokes and laughing.
Today's goals
1. Work from 8 AM until 6 PM
2. Return my library book and get a new one.
3. Stick to my April goal of getting the house clean- I am joining money-saving mom 30 days to clean house.
4. Gym- I want to go to the gym tonight with my hubby for at least a half hour
5. Clean gardening pots- I need to clean some pot so I can plant my seed. I just found out that I have some type of bug in the basement plant, these new seeds need to go right out to greenhouse.
What are your goals for today? Let me know. I hope you have a wonderful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment