Friday, March 7, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Friday, March 7th, 2014

My day is off because I'm working today and I'm not use to working on Friday. With all the snow we got and the days I have off, I have no problem working. Plus it is a half day, so it will go fast. Right now hubby is playing music, and want me to go dance with.

Today's Goals

  1. Work~ Today I work from 9am-2pm. We have a party to go to at the church, so it will be fast day with the little ones.
  2. Gardening ~ Today I'm hoping to get everything I need together so I can plant tomorrow. This weather hasn't put me in the spring mood. So I'm behind.
  3. Cooking~ I need to bag up chicken and freeze it.
  4. Couponing~ I'm Stopping at the Acme hopeful this morning to grab 18 candy bars, and six bags of veggies for three dollars! I do you have to doublecheck the coupons on the veggies but I'm pretty sure is $.50 off one Witchel doubled to a $1 
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment