Monday, March 24, 2014

Today's Goals ~ Monday, March 24th, 2014

Good Morning, I hope your morning is going great. Other than waking up a little cold, we are having a great morning. Fire going, pets are feed, little one is up and ready for school. It nice! All I have to do is the dishes. What are your morning goals?

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work a half day today. It just me and little man. This week is Tt Week so we will be doing truck project today.
  2. Cleaning ~ Clean Kitchen, and clean up Driveway garden boxes
  3. Pets~ Clean cat little and take the dog for a walk
  4. Cooking ~ We are having the Elders over for dinner tonight. It nice to be able to help out others.
  5. Couponing ~ Start to cut and organize my coupons
With people coming over we want to clean up the house more. I love having people come over for dinner. I love cooking for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment