- Plant Vegetables Seeds- egg plant pepper, kohlrabi, watermelon, loofah seeds onions, cauliflower, and broccoli
- Plant Herbs Seeds - Anise, parsley, summer savory, fennel, chives, cilantro, oregano, alyssum and basil
- Plant Leafy Plants Seeds- lettuce, kale, Swiss chard, celery and collards (I'm not planting kale or collars until fall, but if you like those plant you can plant them indoors now.)
- Plant Flowers Seeds - Zinnia, daisy seeds and petunia seeds indoors
- Price compost- I want to go Wal-Mart and price compost. I have over 10 garden boxes, so I never have enough compost. I awesome have to buy some. We also are getting aged cow manure for the garden. I shouldn't buy to much this year but I like to make sure I have some to add.
What are you doing in your garden? Has the weather pushed you back? Let me know