Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday- My Mom's Wedding dress

Look at the dress on my Mom I can't wait to wear it!!
          I am so lucky. My Aunt has taking amazing care of her wedding dress and it the one her and my mother got married in. I can remember being little and hang out with her and her showing me the dress and saying I can get married in it. I have deside that I want to. The women that got married in the dress bought have great marriages that have lasted over 30+ years!
I don't think there is anything I want more then to wear the dress my mom married my dad in. Plus it's the same dress my Aunt married my Uncle in. I look at my parent's and my Aunt marriage, the good,  the bad, and the great and see they made it. 
         I have some weight to lose to get into it. (Okay a lot of weight 40lbs, but I have a over a year to work on it) That's what I get for wanting to wear a dress at 30 that someone else wore at 21. 
         I can't wait until the day I walk down the i'll man I want to spend the rest my life with! 367 more days until Our Big Day!!! 

My Mom and her parents on her wedding day! Look at the trail!!! So pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment