Thursday, March 6, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Thursday, March 3rd, 2014

I have been a horrible blogger. One reason is too cold to be in the gardening and another is I have been working on myself. We are doing great here. bunnies have gotten huge, and pregnant. I'm so excited! In less then 2 months we will get our chicks. The cat and dog are doing great.

Today's goal
  1. Work ~ I work from 8am-6pm. It is going to be a long day. I woke up with a headache. I'm thinking we should cook today. Hmmm what should we make??
  2. Workout ~ Today I want to spent 20 mins of my down time on the elliptical at my boss's house. I now hubby and I won't be able to get to the gym tonight. He has to pack for this weekend.
  3. Cleaning ~ Tonight I want to find my gardening book. I'm so lost without it.
  4. Gardening ~ Start to organize the seeds that have to plant this weekend. I now their is a lot more that I have to plant. I can't wait until spring.
  5. Blogging ~ I want to write out and organize a time for at least 30 minutes a day just to blog. I know that doesn't sound like much, but with how busy we have been it is.
What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment