Monday, March 24, 2014

Wedding Wednesday - Wedding Dress 2

My wedding dress 2

After a lot of something with my mom we've decided that we're going to do a second dress. Knowsome of you are thinking that this is not sound like me and like a Bridezilla type of action. But my mom is very concerned on how old addresses, with that and all the dancing we decided to change after my first dances. 

Now how do I find a dress to fit my budget! Yes I did it $30 for the dress shipped to my house! I love the fact that it short in the frount and long and flowing in the back. Being short make it so you will be able to see my boots!! I'm so excited. 

My mom is happy because we can keep the dress in good shape. This is exciting because my little want to wear the dress too!! Ok that would be awesome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment