Saturday, March 29, 2014

Daily Goals ~ March 29th, 2014

Good Morning, it is rain here. I will take the rain over the snow any day. I got to sleep in this morning. It felt great and has giving me energy to get to work on my goals. I have a lot of things, I would like to get done today.

Today's Goals
  1. Finances ~ Today is the day, I pay stuff and organize us. I have been writing what I spend and use on coupons. I want to know how much I'm saving. I can't wait for the summer and not have to buy y fruits and veggies.
  2. Gardening ~ I got many of my seeds plated last Thursday, I have to water them and check how they are doing.
  3. Cleaning ~ I want to clean and organize the bathroom.
  4. Finances~ I want to organize the taxes for my business and print out the stuff.
  5. Cleaning ~ I want to clean my bedroom.
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment