I love to have goals. It might sound crazy but knowing what you plan on doing helps me plan for the future. I love checking off my list and feeling like a got something done. I also love to write what I see my life burning and go for it.
2015 Yearly Goals
- Get married. This year is the year Hubby and I say I do!! I can't wait. I will be marrying my best friend.
- Once a week do a nice thing for each member of the family. The goal is to make them smile or make their day just a little better. I think this is very important to remind your family how important they are to you.
- Do a monthly project together. I want us to learn to work together better. Each month a family member will come up with a project and we will work together to make it.
- After the wedding, I want us to take a weekend away once a month. This will give us time as a family to work together and get along. I also like that it will get us away from the stress of the world and enjoin each other.
- Visit with my grandmom once a month. I love spending time with her and ejoying it.
- Stay on THM deit at least 5 days of the week. This diet is healthy and will help me be able to eat and still lose weight.
- Work on keeping the house clean. This is the yards thing for me. Not that I like to be dirt but I just hate cleaning.
- Read 24 books this year. I love to read. It is very relaxing I want to read 24 new books this year. I want to read at least on educational book and a book for fun each month.
- I want to focus more on my blog. Last year I stop blogging toward the end of the year. I hoping to do better this year.
- Work on fixing it up. We want to sell in about 5 years and buy our farm. That means we to fix up our property and house so it is sell ready.
- Declutter our house. I hoping to find a calendar to help me to declutter the house.
- Work on the house binder and sticking to it.
- Start to go to my couponing group. By doing this I will stay active in the church community and help them save money.
- Start going to book club. I love reading and talking to people that read and join it will help us grow closer to new people.
- Have a monthly picnic. This is going to be a fun time with friends and family. I want to be close to our family and friends.
- Do one Godly act for a friend. It is nice just to do something nice for a friend.
- Get baptized! I can't wait this year, I will get baptize into the LDS church.
- Get more involved into the church community. I love my church family and I want to get closer to them.
- Do one act of kindness once a month around the world. Whether it is donating at the grocery store, or finding a person that needs something.
- Chicken - this year I hoping to get some meat birds and raise them as food.
- Cat - I want to build her a scratching post.
- Bunnies - I want to get 2 more females. I want to have more bunnies.
- Bee - this year I want to start my beehive and start to raise them. We now have the hive, so we need to order a few broken peice.
- Dog - I want to walk Skipper at least 10 minutes a day and train him for at least 5 minutes a day.
- Aquaphonic - this year I want start them. This will be so cool to have in the house.
- Grow 200 lbs of food - I want to produce enough food to be able to save money on the grocery and donate some.
- Keep up on weeding. I lost the garden to weeds last year. I need to do better this year.
- Save my own seeds. I want to save over 8 different kinds of seeds.
- Make the cold cellar in the basement.
- Stay focused on the garden.