Monday, January 5, 2015

Daily Goals ~ Monday, January 5th, 2015

     Wow, it is the first Monday of the year. I am back to work today. Honestly, I can't wait! I miss my little ones. It also though means back to early busy morning. Later to day might be hard. Right now I'm up and moving, but not be that way later. I slept horrible last night, because of the wind storm. I am very proud of myself though. I got up got on the elipcail and walked the dog. Then I feed everyone and start the fire. How was you morning?

The chicken photo bombed my photo!!!! 
Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ Today I work from 8am-6pm. I can't wait to see the little one and spend sometime with them.
  2. Cooking ~ Make menu and stick to it. This is a year with only eating out once a month and we have already ate out because of my nieces birthday.
  3. Gardening ~ Start to organize my seeds. I want to start with the herbs because they get planted 1st. I can't wait to get into the garden.
  4. Cleaning ~ Stick to the cleaning schedule. Today is kitchen, and it need the TLC. I hope I have the energy to work on it after work.
  5. Workout ~ Today start the official start of my new years goals. I would like to lose another 20lbs this year. Then I would be back at a healthy weight for my little body type. It will be easier now that the holiday season is over.
What are your goals for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment