Friday, January 2, 2015

Reading ~ Free Books

     these books were free when I downloaded the today make sure you check before you download them.
 
Naturally Bug Free: Homemade Pest Control for Organic Gardening Made Easy (Organic Gardening Beginners Planting Guides)
 
      I think this book will be a good read. It will help get ride of the bad bugs natural. This is important so my family and I are eating toxic food from the garden. This might also work in the house, which is good so we are breathing in horrible things for our body. I can't wait to read it.
 
 
Organic Micro Gardening Hacks Vol. 2 - Maximize Your Garden Efficiency with Limited Amount of Space (Micro Gardening Hacks, Organic Gardening Guide, Maximizing ... Garden, Organic Gardening, Micro Gardening)
      This book caught my eye. I want to know more about the hacking. I also want to start to read up on micro gardening. I looking forward to see what they tips are and more about micro gardening.
 
Square Foot Gardening - How To Grow Healthy Organic Vegetables The Easy Way: Including Companion Planting & Intensive Vegetable Growing Methods
      I already own this book. I think that everyone starting a gardening or looking to get ore out of there garden should give this book a try. It has great tips on it and it is free.
 
 
To find out more on what is going on in my garden, free books, information on plants or garden ideas, join me on FaceBook at  Pa Gardeners and on Pintrest at Missy Life of a Working Mom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment