|My pea plants with stood the winds|
Good morning! Back to work after 5 days off, but that okay I miss my little ones. Today, I won't get a lot done in the garden but I will get a little done. I did check on my pea plants this morning, it was super windy last night but they all are still there and not blow over.
- Workout - I want to do one of my workout videos today.
- Work - I work from 8am-6pm.
- Pets - I want to spend sometime with the bunnies and chicken, give the ducklings a bath and change their cage bedding and walk the dog.
- Gardening - I want to water all my plants and move them around. Therefore Ants don't try to make a home in them.
- Gardening - I need to set up the table so I can move some of the plants outside. During the day tomorrow.
|My day yesterday|
I need to clean up our house bit is a mess. One day I won't be saying that but not today.- I did get the house cleaned up, not prefect but a lot better.
- Workout- I want to do on of my T25 workouts. I will have the time. - I didn't get to this. I got lost in the garden.
- Pets- I would like to walk the dog.
Let the ducklings play in the yard and then take a swim in the tub. Let the rabbits out to play in the yard too. Now I really need another track. I also need to order our new chicks and I'm so excited about that. - I played with the animals in the yard and Skip was out most the day but I didn't take home for a walk.
- Gardening- I
would like to plant my peas in the garden box 3 and plant my carrots, and radish in garden box two!!- I planted them! I'm so excited.
I would also love to plant my seeds today in the green house. So many things to plant. - I planted 75 sunflower seeds and 75 poppie seeds. I also watered everything.
What are you doing today? Are you spending time in your garden? If so let me know what you are doing.