Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Daily Goals - Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My strawberry plants in the green house
Today's Goals
  1. Workout - I want to do one of my workout videos today. 
  2. Work - I work today for 8am-6pm. It should be an easy day though I only have little man. 
  3. Personal - get a hair cut. I need to take a couple inches off. 
  4. Gardening - plant scallions. 
  5. Gardening - move plants around to make sure ants don't make a home in them. 

Yesterday in a photo. 

Yesterday Goals 
  1. Workout - I want to do one of my workout videos today. - I got up and did it. I felt good until later that night when I was laughing at hubby and my abs hurt. I guess it worked. 
  2. Work - I work from 8am-6pm. - I had so much fun with my little guys. We did reading and I love that. I read my boys and listen to them read. It's so cute. 
  3. Pets - I want to spend sometime with the bunnies and chicken, give the ducklings a bath and change their cage bedding and walk the dog. I spent time with my bunnies and chick in the morning. Walked the dog in the morning too. Then when I got home the Ducks had a bath and I cleaned thier mess cage. 
  4. Gardening - I want to water all my plants and move them around. Therefore Ants don't try to make a home in them. - I moved everything around. Haven't seen any ants but it doesn't mean they aren't there. 
  5. Gardening - I need to set up the table so I can move some of the plants outside. During the day tomorrow. - I didn't get to this. But wasn't to worried though because everything that needs light has it for now. 
What are your goals for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment