Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 30 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

My kitchen on Day 30

Day 30- last day
This morning I got up at 9:30am. Yes it was later than normal but I didn't roll over an go back to sleep. I also didn't have an alarm set. Today was my day to sleep as much as body needed.
Andy had may questions and I'm going to answer them for you.
Did it work? Yes getting up early and having a plan time for me worked.
Did I change my life in the last 30 days? Yes, it gave me time to work on my blog without losing family time.
Did I make friends with Siri? No I don't like getting woken up. I don't think I will ever get like being woken up, but I don't hate her as much.
Did I watch less tv? Not really, but I have recorded the shows that I like to watch, and watch them only and while I was home alone, and working on couponing and blogging. I, just not sitting and watching tv. I am also not staying up to watch the shows that are on late.
Do I check my email as much? No I don't. I have times on checking my emails, and only check those emails time and that is all.
Did I create something my kids will appreciate when I'm gone from this world? I hope I am. I love my blogging and helping out people though both my experience. I'm hoping her and her kids will read it an learn from it.
Did it help my relationships? I want to say yes. I use to come home and blog for 1-2 hours each night. Now in the morning, I work on my blog and get a chance to write with out losing any family time. I also get it done quicker and better because I'm more focused.
Do you look at your days and tell them who is in charge? Yes I look at my life and tell it who is in charge. I make a post ever morning about my daily goals. This has put me in charge of the day.
Has it changed my life? Kind of, I don't wake up early every morning. But it has helped me stop over sleeping and get more focus.

How has this challenge helped you?

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment