Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daily goals- Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Yesterday I got a lot more done in the garden then I thought I would so that was exciting just wait to see what I did! And then I got the house pick back up and hubby help me with the wash. I also need my own tortilla chips and any ranch salsa to go with it and it was so good!
Today's goals
1. Work- I work from eight until six today.
2. Dessert- This week where learning about the so I thought it was appropriate to make red velvet cake for dessert. So the little ones and I will do that as an activity!
3. Hip-hop - Cass has her dance class tonight
4. Post weekly garden goals and weekly menu and personal goals today- I am behind on writing my goals :(
5. Cleaning- Tonight I would like to get the other half of the kitchen clean. And put away the stuff that my uncle gave me.

It's starting to rain here so it doesn't look like I'm going to get out into the garden today. That makes me a little sad, because I was on such a roll yesterday It's suppose to rain for the rest of the week except Friday doesn't look like we're going to be telling this weekend. But I'm hoping to be able to rake up the area that needs to be tilled so it's ready to be tilled. Have a terrific Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment