Monday, May 20, 2013

Gardening - Planting Nasturtium Cherry



Nasturtium Seed packet
On May 10th, I got a chance to finish up my planting, (or so thought, I ended up picking up more stuff) I picked this up at Lowes and cannot wait to see them grow.

I love this seed company 
This is my favorite seed company, I love the back of the seed packet. I have decide I'm going to plant them in my gardening box 2 with my lettuce, cabbage, spinach, and broccoli. They are suppose to be good with them. I also am going to plant them in pots on the deck. I might also plant them around the deck.


Seeds in the containers

Here they are ready to being planted in containers, I like to have them planted in the containers frist because I can see what is growing.

How do you plant your flowers right int the ground or in contianer and transplant?


No comments:

Post a Comment