Thursday, May 30, 2013

Daily Goals- Thursday, May 30, 2013

This morning I slept in. I had a chance to water the corn and lettuce that I had to replant last night because the chicks pulled them up. Last night we enjoyed our time at my parents and we took a motorcycle ride. It was a nice night. 
1. Work- I work 8am-6pm
2. Cleaning- finish dishes
3. Wedding plans - try to get a hold of wedding place and schedule our appointment earlier. 
4. Figure out dinner for the week- this way I have what we need on hand. 
5. Think about the wedding list. - I have to figure out what we are going to do about kids. 
There is a lot I have to think about. I don't really see the point of inviting people who don't have a serious girlfriend or boyfriend a plus one. I think it stupid to have people I don't know at the wedding.  Am I wrong? 

No comments:

Post a Comment