Monday, May 20, 2013

Gardening - Planting Nasturtium Day and Night Mix

Getting ready to plant 

 May 10th, I decide to finish up all my seed planting. This is the last of day of seed planting, if I don't buy anymore. Before I start Seedings get everything together. the potting soil, the seeds, and pots, I also have a drink.

My Flower Seeds 

When I go to plant seeds, I always plan where I'm going to plate them. I am going to plant these in the side driveway beds. If I have extra, I would like to plant them in pots and keep them out by the swing in the fire pit area.

I love this seed company, because they give you a recipe on the back

I found "The Cook's Garden" seeds company and I love them. They tell you if the seeds are edible and they even give you a recipe on the back with the planting information.

Look how big the seeds are
I always check the seeds. This lets me make sure they are good to use. I also like to have a picture of the seed, so when I go to collect them I know what I am looking for.

My seeds planted. 
I planted them in the container, and covered them with dirt. Waiting for them to grow, then they will be planted in the driveway beds.
Have you ever planted Nasturtium? Have you ever eating them?

No comments:

Post a Comment