Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Good morning hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. I spent the majority of my weekend in the garden. We did have a Memorial Day picnic too. 
Today's goals
1. Start to plan the deck garden box-I need to locate my plans for this box. 
2. Work from 8 AM until 6 PM
3. Eat a healthy dinner-We're going to have ribs tonight with salad and veggies. Hubby's going to throw them on when I'm on my way home. 
4. Work out-Hit the gym tonight, Tonight is at night. I want to do all 6 machines With two reps of 15 and one rep of 20. Hubby's coming with me tonight to push me. 
5. Cleaning-old the wash and put it away, Clean up the kitchen. 
One of the best things of having a garden is to be able to go out and pick your own food. My strawberries are starting to ripping up.  It was nice to be able to go outside and take them for breakfast! There's nothing better than a fresh organic strawberry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment