Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Losing weight- May

Ok I need to loss some weight. I know this, but now being in three wedding next year and one being my own. I need to get my butt in gear.
I join lose it- it is a free app and helps you count your calories. It let you talk to your friends. If you want join me on it let me know.
I'm am hoping to hit the gym 3 time a week and yoga 2 times a week.
Now if I keep this up I should get the weight off and look awesome for the wedding.
As of today I am weighing 152. I want to loss 2 lbs a week. In 4 months be at my goal weight. (Yes 110 is my goal weight, I'm 5'1)
This is a change not to eat bored or upset. I have to change that. I'm also use to eat whatever I want and as much of it I want. It is time to have potion control.
Are you losing weight, or want to? Please join me.
Here is to my health eating. A healthy lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment