I had a busy weekend; I have been working really hard on getting the house picked up. I also landed this awesome cereal deal at giant. I end up getting 28 boxes of cereal (Kellogg’s), some chips (Pringles), baby food (2 containers), and garlic bread for $.50 at the Giant on Saturday. Thank you Jen for heads up of the deal. Now I have talk to hubby and we will still be eating home, breakfast at least 4-5 days a week and cereal every once in a while. Also this weekend I had my nephew he kept me on my toes.
1. Work ~ I work from 8:45am-6pm.
2. Gardening ~ research what could be killing my squash. I’m thinking it the ants! UGH I do not like them at all. They won’t go away.
3. Gardening ~ research what I can give my tomato plant, it is tuning yellow.
4. Couponing ~ research more on this Giant deal. There are so may free items. I’m hoping to have the plan up before Wednesday, so you guys can do it too. I’m going to hopeful make at least $10 in gas this week!
5. Cleaning~ clean the Kitchen today.
I am working so today is a great day to research stuff. What are you doing today?