Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekly goals - August 13-18

My week!

1. Gym - hit the gym on Saturday for Zumba. Also workout using my P90x. 
2. Reading - Read the "What's It Like to be Married to Me" by Linda Dillow - I enjoy reading marriage book at least twice a week because I helps me refocus on my relationship with Hubby.
3. Reading - Write book review on "Accidental Framer"
4. Date Night- hubby and I are going to try to take a Salsa class on Friday. Hoping we can get to it.
5. Gardening - write weekly gardening goals and stick to them.
6. Cleaning- start to pick up and organize the basement. Our basement is a huge mess. Time to get it in order.
7. Gardening - plant winter rye in garden box 1
8. Couponing- organize coupon binder, and shop at giant. If I do this deal right I could make $2-$5!
9. Read the of New Testament - John
10. Work - I work 3 days this week. We have art class and library this week!

Here is my last weekly's goals
1. Gym - hit the gym on Saturday for Zumba. I am starting P90x, so I'm hoping to stick with it. - I couldn't, I was in to much pain. But stick with p90x, but took off for the weekend.
2. Reading - Read the rest of Accidental Farmer.- finished it! I love this book. I will be putting a review up on it soon.
3. Date night- double date night with hubby and our friends. It will be nice to get out of the house. I can't wait!- had fun!
4. Denist Appointment- I will final have my teeth fixed! I'm so excited!- I can smile with out feeling bad about myself.
5. Cass- play a broad game with her.- we had fun!
6. Cleaning- start to pick up and organize the basement. Our basement is a huge mess. Time to get it in order. - I didn't get to it.
7. Gardening - clean out the chick coop. - clean coop
8. Couponing- organize coupon binder, and shop at giant. If I do this deal right I could make $30 -$40!- I made $30 this week. I so happy
9.Reading - Read the rest of New Testament - Luke- finished it!

10. Work - I work 4 days this week. Busy week - I had a wonderful week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment